In this episode of Next Level Living, the squad, along with Jeremy’s wife Tracy, discuss how to manage and showing grace to people going through developing seasons in their life.
33:35 - “When peoples actions get you out of character, remember the principles that God has called you too operate out of”
- Look for opportunities to minister or encourage people. God could be counting on you to plant a seed of growth in their life.
- Rise above what people want you to feel from their actions displayed. Stay true to you in the midst of chaos around you.
- Manage expectations you have from people that think differently.
- Extend the amount of grace to others that you’d want for yourself.
- Are there gaps in your leadership? What steps are you taking to improve?
- Are you asking God for strength to keep your composure? Seek God first before engaging in all that you do.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices