In this episode, the squad goes into depth about building a successful Core 4 group. Jeremy also speaks on the attributes needed to lead an organization.
- Building your team takes time, faith and perseverance. Don’t rush to bring people onboard to fill a void. Carefully evaluate who would be a good fit for the organization you’re leading.
- The skills that Jeremy looks for in candidates must possess integrity, skill, heart & character. How to perform a job can always be taught, but having trust in an individual is extremely valuable.
- “As a leader, You can’t ask someone to complete task that you’ve never done.” People can tell when their being lead versus bossed around. When leading with integrity, your employees have a higher chance of walking in integrity as well. How the organization operates starts with the leader.
- “Answer me quickly Lord.” Psalm 143:7
- What are you doing with what God currently has given you? Have you multiplied what you have before asking for more?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices