In this week's episode of Next Level Living, we get into embracing the process and what comes with being in that season of your life. We get insight into the crew's personal stories of striving for success and what it took to get them there. The importance of focusing on who you are, realizing that adversity is the beginning of success, and when you are ready get ready because your reward is coming and when you master this level of trust during the process you will begin the Next Level Of Living.
◦ Trust the process and embrace your process
◦ You want the end result but don’t want to go through the process
◦ Know that your condition is not your conclusion
◦ Focus on who you become during the process
◦ Don’t focus on the outcome of the situation; focus on the income and what happens within
◦ adversity is the first person that tries to see if you are serious or not
◦ Success and adversity work together
◦ If you want to have something you’ve never had you have to do something you’ve never done
◦ Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship is
◦ Every great accomplishment came with hard times
◦ When you are ready get ready because your reward is coming
◦ Don’t want what people have wanted the grind that it took them to get there
◦ Once you know how to get it, you’ll never be without it
If you have been enjoying this show, we have one small favor to ask. Our mission is to change the world, one podcast at a time and we desperately want to get it to as many people as possible. Here’s our simple request, please share this episode with at least one other person.