In this week's episode of Next Level Living, we get Into the power of influence through music and being a social influencer and the responsibility that comes along with that. Many times we don’t even realize the power that influencers have on us...
In this week's episode of Next Level Living, we get Into the power of influence through music and being a social influencer and the responsibility that comes along with that. Many times we don’t even realize the power that influencers have on us especially through music and this is something that nowadays is not always beneficial to keep things positive and it can cause negativity to be around us. With great influence comes great responsibility and once you get to a place where your influence is positivity regardless of sales, you will begin Next Level Living.
◦ The importance of influence from people who are celebrities or have followers.
◦ Be intentional about what you put out as an influencer.
◦ Speaking your truth may not always bring you the viewers or cause you to be ostracized
◦ You either use your influence for the good or use it for the bad just for the sales that come with it.
◦ We can’t control what people do but we can control what we consume.
◦ Even as regular people who aren’t social media influencers, we still have an influence on others whether we realize it or not in everything we do.
◦ Move with intentions.
◦ it’s our responsibility to use our influence to be as powerful and prolific as we can be.
If you have been enjoying this show, we have one small favor to ask. Our mission is to change the world, one podcast at a time and we desperately want to get it to as many people as possible. Here’s our simple request, please share this episode with at least one other person.